Policies & Terms of Agreement
- The UrbanMaxx Black Business Directory is listed as a subpage on the UrbanMaxx website (urbanmaxx.com).
- Individual cities, counties, or metro areas will be listed as separate subpage regions in the directory and will contain information about black business owners specific to that locality.
- The directory serves the purpose of allowing potential consumers to locate black business owners in the city, county, or metro area specific to the subpage region.
- The UrbanMaxx Black Business Directory was created to help stimulate commerce and economic growth to black-owned businesses which statistically are less likely to succeed, when compared to businesses owned by other races in the United States.
- All business owners who purchase advertising space in the UrbanMaxx Black Business Directory are proclaiming to be of African descent and UrbanMaxx reserves the right to pursue legal action against any business owner who knowingly violates these terms.
- The UrbanMaxx Black Business Directory requests that the ethnicity of all business owners advertising in the directory are defined as “Black” per societies current standards in the United States. However; UrbanMaxx CANNOT guarantee that any business owner is of African descent.
Standard Ads: $10 per month – $25 (3 months) – $45 (6 months) – $80 (12 months). $5 fee for any changes to an ad during a subscription period. The fee applies each time a change is requested. Prices are subject to change.
- The UrbanMaxx Black Business Directory offers two types of standard listings for advertisers.
- Advertisers can list a 200×200 digital image of a business card or a digital flyer.
- Advertisers can list a “Three Liner”, which consists of three descriptive lines which will be displayed underneath each other. The top line will contain the name of the business/business owner. The second line will contain the address of the business. The third line will contain a slogan or description about the business. Each line will contain will maximum of 55 characters.
Example of a “Three Liner”
Joe’s Floral Design and Pottery Service
1234 Main Street, Anytown, USA 12345 (555)555-5555
We specialize in arrangements for weddings, funerals and banquets.